Wednesday, January 17, 2007
January 17, 2007
I have really enjoyed this class so far. I actually like English because my mom has always been an English teacher and I was brought up around reading and writing. I love being creative and writing different things and I feel that this class is going to allow me to do just that. After looking over the syllabus and being in class the first few days, I feel that this class is actually going to be a lot of fun and not too much work. I also feel that it's important to have fun in English or you will become overwhelmed and not have fun with your work. I look forward to learning more about english and expressing myself through my writing in this class! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for such positive feedback! It's good to have someone who enjoys English in the class - I always hope it is contagious. I hope you do end up enjoying the semester!
Post a Comment